Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sept 23, 2011 - Sandra Silvers, Tomiko and Introducing Daisy!

Visit SandraSilvers.com for
All the Videos & Photos!

1007 – Sandra Silvers & a few Girlfriends

September 23, 2011
Girl’s Night In!  A Girl/Girl Forced Orgasm!

Three of my close girlfriends and I got together at a hotel for a little quality-time. And quality time ALWAYS involves rope :-)  It was my turn to get tied and I was stripped down to my pantyhose and placed in a very intricate web of rope and spread out and totally at their mercy. First, as the others watched, one of them took a pair of scissors and began to cut the crotch out of my pantyhose and continued cutting the hose off my thigh! It was now time to drive me crazy! Another took the torn hose and shoved them in my mouth, then out came the Hitachi wand. What could I do? All I could do was let her use the wand on me to bring me to the point of orgasm over and over!  I need more girl’s nights like this!  Can’t wait till next time! 
XO



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

1006 – Tomiko

September 23, 2011
The super-sexy Tomiko is in quite the bind, thanks to my friend at www.BondageByMCH.com. Wearing only panties and heels and a LOT of rope, Tomiko is tied to a chair and totally exposed, a tight cleave gag keeping her quiet. What a classic damsel in distress!


Sample pic
Sample Video

1005 – Introducing Daisy

September 23, 2011
My really good girlfriend, Jane Ember, put me in contact with the super-cute MILF, Daisy when I was traveling through Daisy’s town.  After some “how are ya’s” I gave Daisy a taste of rope.  Dressed in her tight jeans and pink t-shirt, she was hogtied to the nines! After all that rope a cleave gag was added and then I went to work on her, lovingly exploring her body finding all those ticklish spots I thoroughly expect to exploit next time, and there will be a next time!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment