Thursday, October 13, 2011

February 2011 Updates

Visit SandraSilvers.com for
All the Videos & Photos!

917 - Sandra Silvers

February 25, 2011
"Help! Can anyone hear me?!" I was very tightly tied up on a chair in a creepy basement. My legs are semi-spread and my tits are tied so tight they strain against the ropes! I had worked the bandanna out of my mouth and was now taking advantage of being able to speak. Not sure of who did this to me or how I got here, I cry out for someone, anyone to find me. But all I get for my efforts is my captor angrily coming in to gag me. I plead with him and offer him the promise of money to let me go, but he doesn't say a word. Instead, he stuffs my entire mouth (mouthstuffing) with the whole bandanna, then wraps vet wrap around my mouth and head. He then adds the rest of the vet wrap as a blindfold. Deciding that's not enough, he warps my entire head in plastic wrap! Who is he? Why is he doing this to me?!!

Follow sandrasilvers on Twitter


Like this Update?
Tweet it you your followers and let them know!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

916 - Celeste

February 25, 2011
Celeste (exclusive to sandrasilvers.com :-)was looking through my site and saw one of my mummifications. She called me up and said "I've never tried one of those before, can I be mummified when I come over next?" Who am I to deny a beautiful girl her first mummification? :-) I helped wrap Celeste from shoulder to ankle in clingy plastic then topped it off with some decorative colorful duct tape. As she lay on the floor struggling and enjoying her predicament he pretty feet we so vulnerable, I just had to explore them with my fingers! Her screams of laughter echoed through the room as I tickled her unmercifully! After a good tickle session, I gagged her and let her relax and struggle to her hearts content.


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

915 - Jenni Lee

February 25, 2011
Jenni Lee just can't seem to stay out of trouble. She knew she shouldn't have been handling the crop. And she knew the chaps were for the dominatrix who was coming over later. But when she was left alone, she just had to play. Of course, she was caught, made to strip and put into a severe hogtie, using locks on the cuffs to make sure she didn't go anywhere. A slow, sensual rubdown with the crop just heightened Jenni's senses. The Master, somewhat amused, took the ring gag and stuffed it into her mouth. Then, he decided to play a few games with Jenni. First, he just stuck the handle into her mouth. Then a little deeper. And just a little farther, till he felt the back of her throat stop its progress. As he pulled it out, he saw drops of her drool pooling on the carpet. To show her how bad that was, he gagged her again with the handle, leaving her to feel just a little used. The next time she had to swallow anything for the Master, she knew to do so without complaint. Besides, she wasn't going anywhere for awhile. And with her cuffs still in place, she wasn't going to be playing with anything. Poor Jenni Lee. Does she get in trouble on purpose? It's hard to tell. But she looks so darn good in bondage, who's complaining? Jenni Lee appears this week courtesy of www.Femmexotique.com.  Head over there for lots of gorgeous girls in erotic bondage situations!


Sample pic
Sample Video

914 - Sandra Silvers

February 18, 2011
This hotel has everything! A balcony. A hot tub. A pole in the master bathroo... HEY, what are you doing?!  And then there I was, stripped down to my high heels, stockings, garters and tightly tied to that pole.  Arms overhead (AOH)  and tapegagged over a lot of mouth stuffing.  My wrists were tied behind the pole and my elbows tied together in front on it making for uncomfortable struggling.  And then the icing on the cake, stern nipple clamps!  The sensation of every twitch I made was amplified by those chrome tormentors!



Like this Update?
Tweet it you your followers and let them know! Thanks so much!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

913 - Kimberly Marvel

February 18, 2011
I'm very pleased to introduce you to a new friend of mine who just started his own site.  www.BondageByMCH.com features a lot of cute bondagettes in cute costumes, like the beautiful cheerleader Kimberly Marvel in this set.  Head over there and take a look, but only if you like pretty girls in fun bondage!! 


Sample pic
Sample Video

912 - Angela Ryan

February 18, 2011
Gorgeous Angela Ryan is classically bound (and barefoot!) in nothing but her pretty panties in this set from my friend DG over at DGBondage.com.  Her struggles are so sexy!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

911 - Sandra Silvers

February 11, 2011
(combining a couple of requests this week. :-)  All I was trying to do was enjoy a little time away when an invader burst in and roped me up while I was wearing only my Sweater and pantyhose! He tied me to a chair (in a very detective-magazine style, sloppy-looking but secure...) and tore the feet off of my hose exposing my naked toes!  Some more rope around my soles and I was thoroughly secured!  Nothing left to do but struggle!  For some behind-the-scenes info about this shoot, go to the  NEWS and read "Caught by the Cleaning Lady" :-)



Like this Update?
Tweet it you your followers and let them know! Thanks so much!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

910 - Kira Dee

February 11, 2011
My good friend, Kira from www.HosedNHelpless.com sure knows how to get herself into trouble.  This video from her site titled "Who's watching Me Now?" is a good example. Kira writes, "Finally some down time to myself so thought I would just check in on HosedNHelpless, order a pizza and catch up on some wash. Not paying attention, I go about my night, but seems someone else is watching me as well, first from outside and now he makes his way inside. Caught, taped and gagged is how I end up tonight. And to think, my only concern up till then was a run I found in my hose. Note to self, check ALL doors." 


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

909 - Darq Angel

February 11, 2011
Misty, over at www.MistyGrant.com, wanted you all to meet her new friend, Darq Angel.  She's a cute goth girl who gets into all kinds of trouble, as you can see from this video where she is barefoot and spirited away to a dark, dirty basement and left to struggle!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

908 - Sandra Silvers

February 4, 2011
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Valentine's Day Peril - Being the romantic I am, I couldn't resist the chance to try out a heart-shaped tub!  And, of course, I was all for being stripped down to my pantyhose (and nuthin' else) and tied up tightly with red duct tape, with a tape gag wrapped around my head.  Even my fingers were taped together! But then the water was turned on and the level started rising and rising my struggles become more and more desperate...It's all I can do to keep my head above water!


Like this Update?
Tweet it you your followers and let them know! Thanks so much!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

907- Harmony

February 4, 2011
How often do you see a Hustler Magazine model tied up for the first time?!  Well, thanks to my good friend over at www.SouthBoundErotica.com, here is the barefoot, buxom, Harmony in her very first bondage, a hogtie and ballgag!, the black rope and red ballgag match her see-through negligee! 



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

906 - Isobel Wren

February 4, 2011
Wearing just her plaid panties, Isobel is tightly ballgagged and padlocked into stringent cuffs and left to struggle!  She and her pretty bare feet roll around, but the locks are not going to give!  Isobel is appearing courtesy of my friends over at www.HandcuffedBabes.com!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment