Friday, October 21, 2011

Oct 21, 2001 Sandra Silvers, GInger & Isobel Wren!

Visit SandraSilvers.com for
All the Videos & Photos!
1019 – Sandra Silvers
15 photos; 6:54 video
October 21, 2011Now that the weather is getting colder (at least in my part of the world), and winter is on its way, sometimes it's nice to just hang around by the fire :-) And I mean that literally! Today I am suspended by the fireplace in my sexy vintage lingerie, stockings and garters. Being is a suspension is fun, but when I ask the camera for a gag, then it gets even better.  What could possibly be more fun?  How about adding some extra “stimulation” in the form of a vibrator inserted in a sensitive spot to work diligently until I have a suspended orgasm!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

1018 – Ginger
26 photos; 3:27 video
October 21, 2011Curvy, sexy, Ginger is lightly bound and gagged with duct tape. Her tight Tight TIGHT jeans show off her beautiful behind. But are those pretty bound & bare feet I see? Her tormentor sees them and starts to tickle and tease them! Do you like beautiful black girls in bondage?  Then head over to www.BlackGirlsBound.com to so many more!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

1017 - Isobel Wren
42 photos; 8:38 video
October 21, 2011Cute Isobel is in her schoolgirl finest and hogtied for you. A pretty pink ballgag keep her from crying out as she struggles to escape! Isobel joins us thanks to the gang at www.BondageNymphs.com, Stop over and tell them I sent ya!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment