Thursday, October 13, 2011

May 2011 Updates

Visit SandraSilvers.com for
All the Videos & Photos!

956 - Sandra Silvers

May 27, 2011
Blue Zentai Statue
I think I figured out why I love zentai suits so much. They have that all-over-hugging feel to them that a bondage lover craves. Bent over and very on display, my round, azure rump features prominently when I am roped to a decorative piece of iron.  What starts as me ballgagged with the hood off, switched to the hood pulled over my head, zipped up and bright white rope cleaved between my teeth.  Robbed of my identity, I was a shiny statue there for the amusement of any observer!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

955 - Sandra Silvers

May 27, 2011
Another "behind-the-scenes" set.  I was not prepared to be photographed.  It wasn't even a plan. After my a girlfriend of mine, Tiffany,  and I arrived back at her apartment after dinner, the talk of course went to one of us getting tied up. Tiff then asked me if she could tie me up in the buff. I happily agreed! She went into my rope bag and came out with my "traveling hemp" and started to have at me.  Once she was done, I had a feeling that not only did the ropes FEEL good, that they LOOKED good as well. So I had her grab my camera and take a few snaps. I was losing myself in her wonderful ropework that I didn't realize she took quite a few!  Thanks, Tiff!!


Sample pic
Sample Video

954 - Lynn Winters

May 27, 2011
A dark, foreboding lair is where Lynn, from www.LynnWinters.com, is being held.  She is seated in a chair and her long legs are spread apart by shackles and ropes. Handcuffed in place, she is gagged with tape.  What does her captor have in mind for her?!


Sample pic
Sample Video

953 - Sandra Silvers

May 20, 2011
The sign said "FULL SERVICE MASSAGE"
Sandra said, "give me the works!" A few minutes later a nude Sandra is on the massage table, while competent female hands knead the knots from her muscles.  The masseuse then excuses herself for a moment.  Sandra thinks nothing of it.  after a moment hands are back on Sandra back.  But these hands are different.  They're rough... and mean. Sandra tries to protest the treatment and is rewarded by having her wrists pinned down and a hand clamped over her mouth. We rejoin Sandra, now quasi-hogtied and struggling on the table. a large male figure enters the room with an impossibly large silver ballgag. Despite her protests, the whole ball is shoved in her mouth and buckled behind her head (all on screen).  After a session of struggling for Sandra, a silver massage wand is affixed tot he table between her legs, sternly pushing into her.  As she struggles, the wand is activated! Sandra wasn't ready for the intensity and her initial reaction is to jump in her bonds but is slowly overtaken by the device as it forces her to accept her situation and  lose herself in the sweet ecstasy that the massage wand drums into her body.  She comes and collapses on the table and the wand is deactivated.  The female masseuse returns. "well, you did ask for 'full service'" . Is this bound orgasm considered a 'happy ending"? :-)



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

952 - Sharon

May 20, 2011
A very nude Sharon joins us this week. This pretty redhead is hogtied in the clover on a nice spring day! Sharon is just one of the many girls in beautiful and intense bondage over at www.FemmExotique.com.  Stop by and tell 'em Sandra sent ya!


Sample pic
Sample Video

951 - Jackie

May 20, 2011
Sometimes, the best bondage is the simple bondage.  And beautiful bondagette Jackie, from www.MaladaptiveBehavior.com, shows us how to do it right! She is dressed in her tight jeans, t-shirt and sneakers and tightly hogtied wrists-to-ankles.  A bandanna cleaves her pretty lips.  She struggles fiercely, but she's not going anywhere.  Just the way she likes it.


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

950 - Sandra Silvers

May 13, 2011
The Flying French Maid
Ok, I'll admit it.  I didn't do a great job vacuuming. When the headmistress performed a snap inspection, she found one persistent piece of lint in the middle of the parlor. She was going to teach me a lesson. She threatened to suspend me from my job.  I begged her not to. She acquiesced, but said she was still going to suspend me...from the staircase!  Gagged with a bandanna rolled up in my mouth held in with rope, I was tethered underneath and parallel to the staircase!  All I could do was struggle and swing there as I begged through my gag to be let down!  I promise to do a better job vacuuming next time... or maybe I wont! ;-)



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

949 - Trixie

May 13, 2011
Trixie, from www.ToeBinder.com, thought you might like to see one of her adventures! In her words, "Always looking for something new, Toebinder and I decided to take a ride in our rental car. I was thinking a little lunch and some time together. Toebinder took me for a ride alright, a hogtie ride! I was tricked into this tie by him telling me get in and check the space se if this is a car you would like to have. HE THEN HOGTIED  ME in the back and took off! Then also tied me down saying he wanted to make sure I was secure. I do NOT think safety was his first priority. The final insult to this bind was he told me if I did not get loose he was going to turn the car in with me still hogtied in the back. Can you imagine opening the hatch to find a helpless ME in the back? What are these people going to say? Take a look. Would you come and help me?"


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

948 - Ariel

May 13, 2011
When people hear the name "Ariel", most of them think of a mermaid.  Not me, I think of this sexy, bespectacled, librarian-looking beauty from over at www.BondageNymphs.com! With her long, bare legs, a summer dress, strappy heels and some fun rope, Ariel looks awesome tied for the day.  I think I'm going to rack up some hefty late fees because I don't think I'm taking her back to the library any time soon ;-)


Sample pic
Sample Video

947a - Sandra Silvers

May 6, 2011
VintageWand Dreams - Video
Ever since I acquired this first-generation Magic Wand (nearly 40 years old, unused, still in its original box and still in it's sealed plastic in that box!), she has been occupying my thoughts.  I frequently found myself daydreaming about finally putting her to use!  In one of my daydreams I am alone in a featureless black room. Dressed in beautiful vintage lingerie I am tied tightly to a leather chair and thoroughly gagged.  There are no bottoms to the foundation garment, just garters and stockings.  A mirror on an easel is in front of me allows me a front-row view to my exposure. Making the best of my situation, I dream VintageWand held snugly and securely in place with rope.  And then I brace myself.  1...2...3 and she starts!  Her one persistent speed is relentless!  Reminding me that my predicament is helpless! Over and over she performs her task, and over and over I succumb to the waves of orgasmic pleasure she provides!  When I can take no more, she just keeps going!  Even after I surrender and am partially untied, I cant help but let her have her way with me again.  And then after that... AGAIN!
This video also contains a couple of outtakes after the feature!

Follow sandrasilvers on Twitter




Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

947b - Sandra Silvers

May 6, 2011
VintageWand Dreams - Photos
Ever since I acquired this first-generation Magic Wand (nearly 40 years old, unused, still in its original box and still in it's sealed plastic in that box!), she has been occupying my thoughts.  I frequently found myself daydreaming about finally putting her to use!  In one of my daydreams I am alone in a featureless black room. Dressed in beautiful vintage lingerie I am tied tightly to a leather chair and thoroughly gagged.  There are no bottoms to the foundation garment, just garters and stockings.  A mirror on an easel is in front of me allows me a front-row view to my exposure. Making the best of my situation, I dream VintageWand held snugly and securely in place with rope.  And then I brace myself.  1...2...3 and she starts!  Her one persistent speed is relentless!  Reminding me that my predicament is helpless! Over and over she performs her task, and over and over I succumb to the waves of orgasmic pleasure she provides!  When I can take no more, she just keeps going!  Even after I surrender and am partially untied, I cant help but let her have her way with me again.  And then after that... AGAIN!
This video also contains a couple of outtakes after the feature!



Sample pic
Sample Video

946 - Shannon Sterling

May 6, 2011
Shannon is having a tough day at the office.  let me have her tell you..." It's so boring here at the office. and OOOH are these shoes killing me. When the secretary calls from the other office and starts on about budget numbers, I take that opportunity to slip off my shoes and rub my aching feet. But at that moment burglars storm in and demand to know where the safe is. I am left bound my chair and gagged with my torn cotton panties in my mouth covered with clear packaging tape! I try my best to dial 911 with my toes, but I just cant get through!!"


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

945 - Danaya

May 6, 2011
Super-sexy and sultry Danaya is bound (then gagged, then blindfolded) in her bedroom.  Her tight jeans get pulled down exposing her beautiful butt (in a stringy thong!) Danaya is one of the many gorgeous girls over at www.BlackGirlsBound.com!


Sample pic
Sample Video

No comments:

Post a Comment