Thursday, October 13, 2011

Who is Sandra Silvers?

When I was younger, I remember watching TV action or detective shows where the girlfriend of the hero or heroine of the story would be grabbed by the bad guy, and thoroughly tied up in a hideout and held for ransom, and knowing there was something there that was drawing me in. I would read stories or comic books in which the intrepid reporter would snoop too far and end up bound and gagged in various predicaments to await hero’s arrival. These thoughts and images filled my fantasies. The more I absorbed, the more I realized I wanted to be that hostage on the TV show, that reporter in the comic book.

I became an avid enthusiast of what in the bedroom is called “Love Bondage”. The kind of fun, playful tying up where no one gets hurt, or humiliated or worse. But I knew there was something more I wanted. I have since coined a new term, “Loving Restraint”. Loving Restraint is love bondage taken one step further out of the bedroom. Its love bondage with a story, in a cool location, with various clothing/costumes (or no clothing/costumes :-)

I believe love bondage is something that when done right brings a couple closer together at all levels. Trusting someone enough to play in this manner is a sweet and sensual experience. For the tie-er, the emotional rush that comes from the responsibility and reality of knowing that their lover truly trusts them with their most valuable possession, their body. And for the tie-ee, the bliss of knowing that they are ultimately, truly cherished, in that they gave themselves over to someone, who when given that total control couldn't and wouldn't take advantage of their power. Once within this kind of trusting relationship, the couple can engage in a healthy fantasy life full of experiences they never imagined fueled by imagination they had yet never experienced.

I'm not a model, I'm not for hire and I'm not an actress. I never considered myself a model, but that's how I tend to get classified. Imagine how I was bowled over in 2008 when I came in 5th at the Bondage Awards for "Best Model", right below Ashley Renee! What I am at the end of the day is a real girl, who really likes to be tied up, but someone who, by sheer tenure and frequency, has become a professional. Ultimately, though, I am humbled and flattered by those who appreciate what I do. I love being tied up BY my real friends and being tied up WITH my real girl-friends, and that will never change.

I'm not trying to impress people. I'm not going to pretend to be something, or be into something, that I am not. I think my being true to who I am and what I love, and being honest with my viewers and fans has allowed me to achieve success that 11 years ago I never dreamed of, and quite honestly, most everyone told me I would fail at. Well, a lot of them are gone. And the little site that could with the big curvy girl became a big site with kinda-less-big, but still curvy girl. :-)
I am fortunate that my passion for being bound has afforded me success and that my endeavors allow people who are true to what they love, and who are comfortable in their own skin, find success in what they want to do. For many years behind-the-scenes I have assisted, by offering access to my resources and systems, many sites that have become very successful. What they have in common is that they are true. True to themselves and true to their audiences.

Early in 2010 I was able to roll out a new endeavor designed to allow those wanting to pursue their passion and translate that into a professional, profitable product, while at the same time requiring no out-of-pocket expense on their part. If you are real about your passion and want a website that is real, tangible, uncomplicated and YOURS, I may be able to help.
Thanks for reading!

XO

-Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment