Thursday, October 13, 2011

July 2011 Updates

Visit SandraSilvers.com for
All the Videos & Photos!

983 - Sandra Silvers

July 29, 2011
Secretary Sandra world is turned upside down when she is whisked away from her office and tied up in the forest. But instead of simply tying her to a tree, her captors tied her hanging FROM a tree, suspended upside-down in her skirt and sweater.   She tries to call for help but is rewarded with tape over her moth and he sweater torn open!  She thinks to herself, " I wish they would stop!" but careful what you wish for, Sandra.  The truck starts up and her captors drive away! She is left alone to struggle in her suspension all alone!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

982 - Sandra Silvers and Shannon Sterling

July 29, 2011
A Lover's Holiday - From a  Custom Video Request
Sandra and Shannon just wanted to get a way together, so they decided to take a trip to a mountain lodge, just the two of them. Sitting in front of the fire, each in a silky negligee, they tenderly caress and kiss. Eager hands explore each others faces and curves and breasts.  Then some rope comes out.  First, Sandra ties Shannon's hands in front of her, then Shannon returns the favor. The fingers of their now bound hands intertwine as their faces move in for another kiss...



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

981 - Celeste

July 29, 2011
Cheerleader Celeste is being held for ransom. With so much rope around her, how will she be able to escape? The wrap gag over mouth stuffing keeps her from crying out, and then her captor grabs her pretty bare feet and ties her big toes together.   She struggles furiously, but will she be able to escape?  See her sexy struggle to find out!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

979 - Sandra Silvers

July 22, 2011
Sock Bondage Co-ed! From a Custom Video Request
I was just trying to get to class and now I'm gonna miss my finals! :-) As part of a recent custom video, I was dressed in tight jeans, a t shirt, polka-dot  panties and tan wool socks than very thoroughly and tightly tied and left to struggle in my dorm room!  Coils of rope around my ankles, above & below my knees, my thighs, my wrists and above & below my boobs, topped off with a bandanna cleave gag, may have kept me from going anywhere, but not from struggling. Sock fans will appreciate the attention my wool-encased feet get in this video!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

978 - Shannon Sterling

July 22, 2011
Summer is here! So Shannon is celebrating with some bathing suit bondage. Her blue speedo one-piece racing suit must have been too much for him to take because he nabbed her and keep her tied up (eventually getting her hogtied on screen) in his spooky hideout! Barefeet? Over-the-shoulder carrying? Progressive tying? Vigorous Struggling? Oh yeah, they're in there!



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

977 - Sandra Silvers

July 15, 2011
Now that's a lot of Duct Tape!
Sandra awakens to find herself being mechanically lifted almost vertically to the floor. She realizes that she is completely suspended off the ground while being wrapped almost 100%  duct tape. She is immobilized , spread-eagle to a X cross with only her head and tits exposed. The mechanism suddenly stops and goes quiet.  She starts to strain and struggle, but to no avail. Then a new machine is added. A black, featureless vibrator is positioned between her spread legs.  She was expecting something, but the sudden intensity makes her jump.  Then the constant, unrelenting intensity makes her buck with pleasure till she falls limp in her bonds. The device she is strapped to is mechanically lowered to the floor... to await the next session.



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

976 - Pandora

July 15, 2011
OK, I'll admit it.  I think Pandora from
www.WrappedinBondage.com is just the most super-cute lady on earth, and I love her butt!  And she knows I love it.  That's why she put this video together of her struggling in her living room wearing rope and a teeny-tiny thong panty!  That pretty derriere is on display as she tries to wiggle out of her situation. Love you, Pandy!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

975 - Wendy

July 15, 2011
Wendy, the curvy, rope-loving headliner of her site
www.WendysBondageWorld.com, though you would enjoy seeing her in her tight jeans, tight bustier corset top and tight ropes being progressively more and more gagged on-screen! Her big boobs are busting out of her top as she struggles to get herself loose.  She does a great job at struggling, not so great at getting free, though :-)


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

974a - Sandra Silvers - Video

July 8, 2011
A View to a Bondage Orgasm - Part I
It was so nice to crash at this penthouse suite after a lazy day of sunning at the beach. The view of the ocean at sunset as far as my eyes could see really put me in a relaxed romantic mood, but what could I do to take advantage of this situation? Well then the rope came out. semi-suspended with my leg tethered far in the air, my other leg doubled over and tied to itself and my elbows and wrists tied over my head, I was extremely vulnerable.  When my favorite 2.5" ballgag, "Big Pinky" was inserted in my mouth, I was also extremely silenced!  Totally nude and totally exposed, the vibrating wand was added. Tied to my thigh and pushing into me, it's pulsations teasing and driving me crazy over and over... 



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

974b - Sandra Silvers - Photos

July 8, 2011
A View to a Bondage Orgasm - Part II
It was so nice to crash at this penthouse suite after a lazy day of sunning at the beach. The view of the ocean at sunset as far as my eyes could see really put me in a relaxed romantic mood, but what could I do to take advantage of this situation? Well then the rope came out. semi-suspended with my leg tethered far in the air, my other leg doubled over and tied to itself and my elbows and wrists tied over my head, I was extremely vulnerable.  When my favorite 2.5" ballgag, "Big Pinky" was inserted in my mouth, I was also extremely silenced!  Totally nude and totally exposed, the vibrating wand was added. Tied to my thigh and pushing into me, it's pulsations teasing and driving me crazy over and over... 



Sample pic
Sample Video

973 - Kordelia Devonshire

July 7, 2011
Kordelia was captured right from the beach wearing only a very tiny purple bikini. With her ling legs tethered together and her wrists tied to the arms of a chair, Kordy is staying put for a while and that thick cleave gag will keep her from calling out!  Kordelia joins us this week courtesy of
www.BondageByMCH.com. MCH has a lot of your favorite models and a few amateurs in skimpy clothes (and less) bound, gagged and struggling!  Tell him Sandra sent ya!



Sample pic
Sample Video

972 - The Art of ChromeBinder

July 6, 2011
I'd like to introduce you to a new friend, a very talented artist who goes by the name ChromeBinder.  Years ago He sent me a painting he did and I was blown away.  The realism and attention to detail were astounding. His damsels have real curves and skin tones and you can imagine a real girl in the situation he paints them in. He started a new site,
www.ChromeBound.com and I wanted to share with you some of his awesome images and encourage you to visit his site to see so much more! 


Sample pic
Sample Video

971 - Sandra Silvers

July 1, 2011
All Grabbing, Gagging and Tying is On Screen!
Socialite Sandra was just about ready for the party. Her sleek pantyhosed legs were topped off with a slinky, super tight mini-dress that hugged every curve. 5 inch heels and she's ready to go.  Only thing left is the lipstick.  As she bent over and applying it, a hulking figure appears behind her in the window! She has no time to react before he grabs her and a cloth is placed over her face. The sweet smelling cloth turns foul and Sandra's brain tells her body, "time to take a nap..." and her limp body is lowered to the floor. The intruder takes duct tape and begins at her ankles. Then knees and thighs. He then props her up and binds her wrists with the tape, as well as her fingers! Several tight coils around her arms and under her tits and she is now totally immobilized. He takes a cloth from his pocket, opens her mouth and stuffs it all in then covers her lips with multiple pieces of the duct tape. She is let on the floor as he begins to rob her apartment.  He leaves her there. Alone. After  a while, she comes wakes up and realizes the predicament she is in.  She tries furiously to free herself from her tape bonds, but cant even use her fingers.  She calls out into the gag.  But he hadn't totally left yet.  He returns to see her struggling.  "Shit, now you know what I look like..." She muffled screams of "I won't tell, I wont tell!" fall on deaf ears...



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

970 - Kira Dee

July 1, 2011
Kira writes, "I was so happy to get the last minute invite to an afternoon party in Chicago. I decided that a bustier and tights made sense for a get together of some new kinky friends and understood that there is always lots of fun bondage going on at my guest’s apartment. When I arrived I found out that the party was actually a birthday get together in the backyard and felt somewhat embarrassed of my outfit. Before I could change my mind and go get some new clothes I saw some Hemp rope nicely laid out and told my guest I have never been bound with it before. That’s all it took, and before I could say” this rope is very soft yet secure” I was hogtied and ball-gagged. To top it off, I was challenged to see if I could escape which of course was impossible. I do my best to escape and the party went on without me as I did but do know some of the guests did get a chance to see me hosed and very helpless. I need to make this road trip again very soon." You HAVE to go see all the cool, fun bondage Kira gets into over at her site,
www.HosedNHelpless.com!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

969 - Lola Lynn & Nyxon

July 1, 2011
Nyxon was lying in wait in the attic. When unsuspecting Lola  came up the stairs, Nyxon was waiting with a steel pipe...  Once Lola was out, Nyxon stripped her totally nude and tied her to a pole to have her way with Lola's sexy body and beautiful boobs!  This lovely duo joins us thanks to my really good friend over at
DGBondage.com! Lots of pretty girls in sexy bondage to be seen there.  Check it out!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment