Thursday, October 13, 2011

April 2011 Updates

Visit SandraSilvers.com for
All the Videos & Photos!

944 - Sandra Silvers

April 29, 2011
The Coming of BattleWand
It was discovered deep in the bowels of an abandoned military complex. Developed over 50 years ago, it is a cold, harsh device forged of steel and clad in rubber designed to beat down the defenses of captured female spies until they were willing to reveal secrets to their interrogators for just another taste. The war ended before BattleWand was ever tested. The program was abandoned and BattleWand was believed to be lost... until now.
Sandra has been captured and is to be part of an experiment. Suspended over the cruel tool with her legs tied apart, can her years of training allow her to resist the relentless, mechanical persistence of this diabolical device?  Her three bound orgasms say "no"... 



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

943 - Mai Ly

April 29, 2011
Pretty and pantyhosed, Mai Ly wanted to make it to the party, but her roommate and social rival didn't  want this buxom beauty taking up the spotlight.  So she stole Mai Ly's dress, tied her up and left Mai in the apartment while she went off to dance the night away (and steal Mai's boyfriend). If Mai can struggle hard enough to free herself, she might be able to get to the party, but it's not looking good for her.  But she looks great to us!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

942 - Sandra Silvers

April 29, 2011
Ever been to one of those fancy hotels with the washroom attendant? At a recent party, I was pressed into service as a towel girl! I had totally forgotten that these photos and video existed until my girlfriend gave them to me.  I thought you might get a kick out of seeing me "put to work" :-) Some thing else to look for, that silver ball in my mouth is 3 inches wide!  I had it made into a ballgag, so look for more of it coming soon!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

941 - Sandra Silvers

April 22, 2010
Bare Feet. Tight Jeans. Tight T-Shirt.  Tight Ropes.  The scene starts with a roped up me, asleep and thoroughly bound having my mouth stuffed with a cloth.  Then electrical tape is cleaved between my teeth and wrapped around my head to keep it in.  Waking up, I realize I am all alone on the floor of some garage. I'm tied everywhere. rope holds my feet and knees together, along with my upper and lower thighs, there is rope around my waist and chest, my wrists, forearms upper arms, chest.  Just everywhere. I struggle my best but I can barely move with these tight ropes holding me fast. Realizing I'm all alone, I look around to hopefully find some tool to help be cut these ropes, but it's no use.   Wait, what's that I hear?  Someone on the other side of the garage door started a car?  Could it be someone who can help me? Or could it be the person who did this to me?  I'll have to chance it.  I bang on the door and try my best at mustering some muffled cries, but I hear the car pull away.  Wait, I hear someone coming to the side door.  Maybe it someone who can help? The door opens.  Oh no...Follow sandrasilvers on Twitter





Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

940 - Kobe Lee

April 22, 2011
Now that's a lot of rope! (and not a lot of clothes ;-)  My pal over at www.bondagebymch.com thought you all might enjoy seeing the result of his last encounter with the long legged and super-sexy Kobe Lee.  With that much rope, Kobe wasn't going anywhere fast, although being tied up by MCH, I bet she didn't want to try to escape ;-)



Sample pic
Sample Video

939 - The Art of Nick Law

April 22, 2011
Brazilian artist Nick Law has been a friend of mine for many years.  Every year on my birthday he send me an overly-flattering portrait that he draws of me.  The preview photo to this gallery is his gift this year. It was insipred by my Update #686 here :-)  Of course, I was flattered! Nick uses his hyper-detailed comic-book style to make his drawings fun and sexy instead of dark and mean. Nick has finally started his own website, www.NickLaw-Arts.com where you can see familiar faces and original sexy characters in fun bondage and snug ropes!


Sample pic
Sample Video

938 - Sandra Silvers

April 15, 2011
A Rope-Intensive Bound Orgasm
Rope, rope, everywhere, and not an inch of slack.  Now this is how to spend a day snowed in!  I got dressed up in some pretty purple lingerie, complete with  garters, stockings and NO panties :-)  There really was rope everywhere.  Toes tied, as were my ankles, knees, thighs, waist, chest & upper arms, elbows and wrists, I was ready to happily spend the day ballgagged, struggling and losing myself in lovely subspace.  But wait a second, what's going on? Hey, where did you find my magic wand?! I had that hidden!  oooh ooooh   And then it is tied in place.  In a perfect place. Held in tight by three ropes, it is determined to see this through no matter what.  The waves of sensation begin slowly. A pulse. Then another.  Then another. Then a  jolt! It doesn't stop, like a construction crew it builds upon what it just did until can do nothing but buck and writhe in sweet sensation!  OK, maybe I will be sad to see winter go... :-)



Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

937 - Kira Dee

April 15, 2011
Where can I get pizza delivery like this?!  Let me let Kira tell the story.." It was supposed to be a quiet weekend house sitting for a friend Paul. I got a little hungry so call in a pizza. While waiting I discover a bag with numerous restraints and vintage bondage. Of course I am curious and try some on but forget to put them away when the delivery guy shows up. He got here fast, too fast and why does he look like I should know him? Let’s just say he takes the opportunity to try out all those nice metal restraints and that ball-gag on me." See a lot more of Kira at her site: www.HosedNHelpless.com!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

936 - Candle Boxxx

April 15, 2011
Candle Boxxx, with her lovely long legs and leopard lingerie, was trying to lounge during the long, rainy afternoon.  But the guy who wanted to rob her house had other ideas.  We catch up with Candle after he is long gone and peek in on her struggles to free herself from the ropes around her chest, wrists and ankles and the mean ballgag keeping her from calling out! Candle is appearing thanks to my friend over at www.DGBondage.com, where you can find hundreds of galleries and videos of cute girls, like Candle, in fun bondage!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

935 - Sandra Silvers

April 8, 2011
Wearing my leather skirt and a blouse, I am dragged (more like pushed) in to the dark room.  My heels scratch along the concrete floor as I resist, but my wrists and elbows being tied behind my back, I couldn't do much. "He hasn't tied my legs, maybe I can still get away, " I thought.  But that idea went out the window when my bound elbows are pulled up high and tied to the joists in the ceiling. "Well, at least I can steady myself on my feet to relieve some of the strain..." No such luck.  Not only does he tie my legs together, he ties them cross-ankled, so all I can do is pivot and twist!  After an eternity dangling there, I think he is about to show me some mercy as he removes the bandanna cleave-gagging me. "Thank you so much..." I begin to say when I'm rewarded with the whole bandanna stuffed back into my mouth and covered over with cruel duct tape (all on screen). When he returns, my poor blouse meets a harsh end when, as if it were nothing, he tears it off, buttons flying everywhere. Now there is only my purple bra keeping my tits from being exposed. In one movement he tears it off so quickly that you can hear the underwire hit the wall on the other side of the room. Despite my gagged pleas, he decides to sample the goods, groping my boobs with his strong hands. He leaves and  I'm left to struggle. The lights go out and in the darkness, I scream into my gag. It's no use.

Follow sandrasilvers on Twitter


Like this Update?
Tweet it you your followers and let them know!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

934 - Chloe Bond & Honey

April 8, 2011
What could be finer than the classic hot girl stripped to her bra and panties and  tied up on a bed. That's right, TWO hot girls stripped to their bras and panties and tied up in the bedroom. Chloe Bond has a new website, www.ChloeBond.com, where she and her friends (like Honey, here) get into all kinds of fun. They get tied up, or play with balloons, or get spanked, or a LOT more!


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

933 - Brenda

April 8, 2011
Long-legged Brenda has made quite a name for herself lately.  Flexible and able to take some really tough ties, she's quickly becoming a favorite of fetish producers.  Brenda recently started her own site to showcase her talents.  The aptly named www.BrendasBound.com features her in all kinds of fun, tight and stern situations.  Enjoy this gallery of her with tightly tied elbows and silenced with a ring gag!


Sample pic
Sample Video

932 - Sandra Silvers

April 1, 2011
As my friends know, I hate being the center of attention.  But I was to be a bound and gagged decoration for the party and thought, "wow, this could be fun!" So I dressed in some sexy lingerie, complete with garters, heels and stockings, then kneelsed on the table as instructed.  My legs were tied then my hands were tied in front of me.  "I can get out of this, easy", I thought. Then the next rope went around my neck and bent me clear over, leaving NOTHING to the imagination! The rope around my neck was secured under the table and my wrists were pulled between my legs forcing my shoulders down and my ass way up!  Not only was I unable to get out, I could barely struggle and gravity doing what gravity does, I started drooling around my ballgag!  uh-oh, was that the doorbell?  I think the guests are about to arrive... 


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

931 - Marilyn

April 1, 2011
Please welcome the very cute Marilyn to the site.  Sexy, slinky Marilyn is tied to a pole by the pool with rope at her ankles, knees, crotch, wrists and neck!  Her pretty bikini doesn't leave a lot to the imagination, and it leaves even less when her top is taken off!  To see where this video leads to and to see a whole lot more of Marilyn, visit www.SouthBoundErotica.com


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

930 - Addie Juniper

April 1, 2011
Sexy Addie is wearing only her frilly lace thing panties and bra.  Well, that's not entirely true.  She is also wearing locking leather cuffs padlocked around her wrists and ankles and joined by a spreader bar.  And then there is that necktie that is used as a cleave gag between her teeth :-)  She really struggles hard to get free, but I don't think those restraints are coming off any time soon.  Addie is here thanks to my friends over at www.Handcuffedbabes.com


Sample pic
Video Contact Sheet

No comments:

Post a Comment